Small but mighty
If you’ve reached this page, then the chances are you’re planning a micro wedding celebration. Congratulations! Whether you have reached this decision as a result of the dreaded ‘C19’ word or just because the idea of having more than 20 sets of eyes watching you as you say your vows makes you shudder, you have made a good decision. Micro weddings are emotional, intimate and tend to be the most precious and happiest of days.
Small wedding super fans
2020 was a funny old year to say the least and whilst most of our 2020 weddings were pushed back to celebrations further down the line, a good handful of couples thought ‘to hell with it!’ and ploughed ahead with their wedding plans, compromising only on the size of their guest-list. Which meant that we had the absolute privilege of photographing a collection of micro weddings and smaller intimate weddings and we left 2020 as newly converted, smaller wedding super fans.
With that in mind we set upon creating a few micro wedding photography packages perfectly tailored to these beautiful little days, for couples who do not require a full day of photography coverage. Keep reading for a full break down of our micro wedding photography prices.
Good things come in small packages
A small, intimate wedding typically refers to a wedding celebrated with 30 – 50 of your nearest and dearest. The length of celebrations are usually a little shorter, giving you the freedom to trade in the packed dance floor for a delicious slap up meal or an early start to your honeymoon, if you so wish.
The micro wedding title refers to a wedding celebration with around 20-30 guests. The usual line up consists of the two of you, your witnesses and a handful of your family and friends. Micro weddings allow even more flexibility with timings and ceremony locations.
Elopement wedding celebrations are the smallest of wedding celebrations. However, what’s missing in the size is made up for with beautiful, epic destinations! An elopement wedding guest-list will consist of just the two of you, your celebrant and maybe a couple of witnesses.
from us to you – what’s included
- 2hours photography coverage (150+ images) £425
- 3hours photography coverage (200+ images) £570
- 4hours photography coverage (250+ images) £700
Please visit our wedding photography pricing page for more photography coverage.
- One wedding photographer. Abbie photographs most smaller weddings alone, however Lee can be available as an optional extra.
- A Pre-Wedding consultation to get to know you both and discuss your plans for the big day. We will meet you for coffee, cocktails a hike – whatever floats your boat.
- Your full set of images, presented to you on a USB, displayed inside a beautifully crafted wooden presentation case. Real, tangible, stylish yet classic and encased in wood
- Password protected online gallery containing your full set of images for you to share with your family & friends. Everyone loves seeing photographs of themselves when glammed up for a wedding, share the love.
- Travel and accommodation for England, Scotland and Wales is included. We love to explore the treasures the Uk has to offer.