Welcome to Abbie Sizer Photography. That’s us below (not above) myself and my partner Lee. We setup Abbie Sizer Photography in 2011 and have since strived to create a wedding day photography style that is natural and relaxed making sure that each photo captures a real memory of your day. Six years in we have seen the business grow to more than we could have ever imagined and feel privileged to be asked by so many couples to photograph their special day.
I began studying photography at Cleveland College of Art and Design and then went on to study a BA Honors degree at Sheffield Hallam University. Upon graduating I started Abbie Sizer Photography and since then have been fortunate enough to continue my passion for photography each and ever day. I absolutely love my job, I get to work with happy people, telling the story of one of the most magical days of their lives. Who wouldn’t love it!
Today I work alongside my partner and colleague Lee who brings a male perspective to the day and the male/female combination has been a massive hit with all of our couples to date.
Things I love;
- Weddings… Pinterest, Rock My Wedding, Love My Dress, I check them every day!
- The Dark Room… My happy place. What a beautifully relaxing and inspiring place.
- Animals… I love all animals, especially dogs and raccoons and bears and cows and pigs and rabbits and sloths (the list could go on)
- Cheese… Yum yum
- Films… Especially the fictional type. I am still waiting on my invite to Hogwarts?
- Autumn…Darker nights, crunchy leaves, rich colours and rain, yes I love it all.Follow me on: Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
I have always seen myself as a creative and from childhood you would always catch me with a video or photography camera in my hand. After completing my A-levels including two years studying art & design the logical step forward took me to University in Sheffield where I studied digital media and photography for four years.
This background gave me the foundations to continue doing what I love to do for my career. I am now senior designer and commercial photographer for an advertising agency in Manchester whilst spending my weekends working with Abbie, photographing weddings in hundreds of spectacular locations up and down the country. I feel fortunate that I get to meet so many great people and be at the front row of all their big days.